Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Waterproof

[ New ]
I've swum once with my HERO8 Black and it didn't turn on anymore, because the water went through the lid to the battery. We were using the floaty with the lid properly closed. We didn't use the camera more than 10 minutes.
I bought this camera last year but this time was the first time that we used the camera to swim.
When we bought this camera we were really confident about the waterproof, but it is really disappointing that the waterproof didn't even work for 10 min.
I hope you can help us about it
IMG-20201124-WA0002.jpg
GoPro

Re: Waterproof

[ New ]

Hello, @paulinav141. we'd like to gather specific information so we can determine what may have caused the water to enter the camera. This way, we will be able to help you best. To proceed, please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error or any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser.