Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Waterproof

What can I do about my waterproof go pro hero session if water went in it and it does work anymore ?

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: Waterproof

Buy another one. Or get a free replacement if its not your fault that it's leaking.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

Buy another one. Or get a free replacement if its not your fault that it's leaking.

Sightseer

How do I get the free replacement?
Explorer

Water damage isn't covered. How did water get into the Session? Pretty much the only way this can happen is if the door wasn't shut properly.

You can always reach out to the GoPro Support Team and they will be happy to help out and give options, but it shouldn't be assumed that a replacement will just be given out.

You can reach them here
https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Sightseer

The door was closed. it had the mount on it and it was on the selfie stick jumped in the water then came out it messed up
Explorer

Was the door closed when you got out of the water? The components of the Session are completely sealed in a rubber/silicon. The only access to the components is through the door.

In any case, you'll need to contact the GoPro Support Team to see what they can offer to you.
Explorer

cUjLnWTirjRhfAQS.large

Adventurer

We all love to hear why you're not contacting gopro on the phone so please do that  we only can say what was said above.