Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Water or condensation inside GoPro HERO5 black

Hi recently after submerging my GoPro hero5 in shallow water it has got water inside the front lcd screen, the GoPro continued to work fine just not the front screen. Now the GoPro has completely shut down and won’t turn on ? I’m currently travelling and can’t return it to the shop I purchased it from, the GoPro 24/7 chat is absolutely useless. I need this to be sorted out ASAP as it’s my primary camera for the trip and I’m missing out on capturing valuable memories. It seems to be an ongoing issue with the gopro hero5s

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Water or condensation inside GoPro HERO5 black

Hello @spiryoasis45837 and @beemuff

It would be best to get in touch with the team during hours of operation which you can see here. The email support has long been retired so the best way to reach out to the team would be through phone or chat. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @beemuff,

Sorry to know that. Water leakage can't be handled here in community.

Please contact our customer support team via phone or chat instead. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

I’ve already tried that and can’t get through with either, it’s really frustrating. Is there a way I can contact some directly through email ?
Sightseer

Hello my gopro is having the same issue. Were you able to get a response for support?

Tourist

@spiryoasis45837 no response yet, can’t even get through the chat line. Pretty poor effort by GoPro
GoPro

Hello @spiryoasis45837 and @beemuff

It would be best to get in touch with the team during hours of operation which you can see here. The email support has long been retired so the best way to reach out to the team would be through phone or chat. 

Best regards, 
Marius