Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Water leaked

Hi gopro, i had my hero black5 for amost a year. And been using it with waterprof case/ dome everytime i use it. And never used it bare since i got it though i know that its waterprof without a case. There was 1 time i broke my dome underwater and water leaked into my dome but i didnt mind the camera since i knew that its water prof and water level is just chest high . Then the moment i checked it sea waterleaked inside my camera it goes to it front and back Screen. What should i do? I can say that all the camera door was locked properly because the case where i put it in the camera wont perfectly fit if there is any camera door that is not properly locked in place. I tried to go back to the store where i bought it but thy reffer me to you instead. Please help . I bought it last sept 2017
Adventurer

Re: Water leaked

There are many folks here like yourself that ask thesame question and off they go when they find out waht to do.....   call 855-635-3578 and follow the prompts  if outside of  U.S.A. look up a regional office.

gopro will be more then happy to help you out, you have a warranty  that will expire in 45 days.  so do not wait for   aforum team member  to direct you to  thecontact us page that looks like this?

contact us.png

Tourist

Can you please help me lookup for Manila, Philipppines’s regional office? I will really appreciate it. Thankyou
Adventurer

that you are going to use the chat option as  your town is not on the list. sounded like you knew that one.

Tourist

So what should i do? How can i reach someone who can help me out?
Adventurer

CHAT with support good luck

Tourist

Thankyou
Adventurer

this is theirr time picphonics style

chat.png