Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Water leaked GoPro Hero 8 Black

[ New ]

@fireyblaze727, so long as all camera doors are closed, the HERO8 Black is waterproof down to 10m (33ft) without housing. We try to help out as best as we can. It will be best if you can share additional information with our Support Team. Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

I had this happen to my Hero 8 as well.  I owned it for about a week when it went about 2 ft underwater to take some video footage and water somehow leaked into the lense.  The rest of my footage was lousy because the lense was fogged and the unity eventually bricked.  So much for a waterproof camera!  I am awaiting a replacement from GoPro but I am very nervous that it will do the same!

Tourist

[ New ]

Primer dia de uso, en piscina, menos de 10 minutos, a 0,5 metros de profundidad, y le ha entrado agua en la pantalla frontal. Ahora no se visualiza nada ,y en la trasera al cabo de un rato ha dejado de funcionar.

No entiendo nada, como es posible que un producto Nuevo al primer dia le entre agua???

Tourist

[ New ]

20200502_180848.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@mgalimany, please refer to my response to your other post.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Mine did the same thing. I just put it a few inches under the water and the water came in through the battery casing. The display is ruined, won't power on, and the lens is fogged. Super disappointing.
Hiker

[ New ]
Yo ví esto ayer en mi nueva cámara que compré hace dos semanas

Ese mismo problema tienes?
VID-20200525-WA0089 (1).GIF
Hiker

[ New ]
Me compré mi cámara hace dos semanas y ayer descubrí ésto. Puede ser ese el problema por el que entre agua a las cámaras? Oa aucese lo mismo en vuestras cámaras? Yo aún no la sumergí en agua
VID-20200525-WA0089 (1).GIF