Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Water inside my Hero5

Hi,

Good morning.

I previously sent my newly purchased Hero5 Black last February 2017 and have received the replacement in no time. However, the replacement sent to me was still the same with the previous. We went to the beach and just dipped the camera not even an inch deep, it turned off. I checked the insides and discovered water was already inside. I would like to ask how can I return my Hero5 Black Camera? It is still under warranty.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Water inside my Hero5

@rapidcave3682 wrote:

Hi fishycomics,

I tried to contact them through email the last time I reported my unit. But now their replacement was still the same with the replaced one. Now I am having a difficult time to contact GoPro Support. Seems no support at all.

thank you.   If you do not have a case number, it's going to be  the phone or chat , emails get dumped. only  can you email if you have a case number after a call or chat for follow up.

SO it's to CS 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

how sis you do the 1st one?   you must contact down below on ANY page here  by the phone number good luck

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi fishycomics,

I tried to contact them through email the last time I reported my unit. But now their replacement was still the same with the replaced one. Now I am having a difficult time to contact GoPro Support. Seems no support at all.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@rapidcave3682 wrote:

Hi fishycomics,

thank you.   If you do not have a case number, it's going to be  the phone or chat , emails get dumped. only  can you email if you have a case number after a call or chat for follow up.

SO it's to CS