Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Water inside lens

[ New ]

I have a brand new Go pro7 black with waterproof housing.   After only 4 dives  the deepest to 23m  housing leaks and water inside the lens  making photos and video blurred.   Really unhappy.  I am a GoPro plus member can I get a replacement camera fre of charge.  So much for waterproof.  This is the 2nd housing that has leaked. The first killed my GoPro 4.  

GoPro

Re: Water inside lens

[ New ]

Sorry to know that @gmac63

It would be best to contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat. 

They can help you with that. 

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]

Haha I wish I could their chat and customer support which is supposed to be 24/7 is 'closed' or busy try again later.  Totally fed up with hype and bull  and no real substance.   Even given a badge by go pro for writing in this forum.  Do they think I am a bloody 7 year old.    Fuming   Dived today with Eagle rays , sharks and turtles nothing to film it with. Grrrr. 

Explorer

[ New ]
You have GoPro Plus? if you do, then yes, support via chat is available 24/7. If you are a GoPro Plus subscriber and still having difficulty with chat (make sure you fill out the form using the same email address that is associated with your GoPro Plus account), then change your location (top right on web page) to US English and try again.
Tourist

[ New ]

Yep tried and failed. Third day in a row trying to have a conversation and sort this issue Getting nowhere fast.  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gmac63

The chat and phone option should work.
Please make sure that the network you are using allows calls to toll free numbers.
When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English.
You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej