Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Warranty on hero 7 black

[ New ]
Iam having a lot of issues with my hero 7. It keeps freezing and sometimes doesn’t record
Also iv recently noticed condensation on the inside of the lens cover. Iv tried all sorts to fix the first issues with no success. How do I get it replaced as it’s still under warranty
Adventurer

Re: Warranty on hero 7 black

[ New ]

I call GoPro. I talk to gopro, I explain my problem, I allow them to troubleshoot, and I tell them  this so we know exactly what hte next step will be.

I have a photo pf the seriel. I have a photo of the issiue. I have a photo of a receipt

ANd I  say exactly to them I have the latest firmware a on a formatted sd card that is to the side, and  like for you to guide me if you know how to fix it otherwise I exhuusted all options  and  RMA is my next step. that said

GoPro will ask you to do a few steps and require you to give your name, a emailaddress an alternitave one as well. and   they will want   exactly what I have mentioned.  All this can not take longer then 5 minutes and within 30 min  you will be at a UPS store if IF you are A U.S.A. residence?

Any  advvice you like let me know

Tourist

Re: Warranty on hero 7 black

[ New ]
Thanks for the advice. Iam in the uk but procedure should be the same I guess.