Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Warranty in Hong Kong

Hi, I bought my Go Pro Kit in the US but now I live in Hong Kong. How can I get the product repaired?

Thanks

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Warranty in Hong Kong

Contact GoPro Support https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro will work with you and offer an Option, As we see it this is a World wide Company.

A memberat GoPro here purchased their camera, and is Still Traveling, They Reside in the U.S.A.   He is Over seas,  camera needs Warranrty services. In order for him to  take advantage he has to send hte camera Back to Riverside California, the Modius Link warehouse. at His expense. and supply a Home addrss in The U.S.A. and   whoever is at that address has to ship to his travel location over seas.  That said.

Contact GoPro it's a different situation you have and they should correct it then leave one stranded high and dry in the Op's eye's.  

GoPro warranty can be Regional, on a world wide place of Purchase.

Highlighted
Explorer

@fishycomics 

What? Who is still traveling?  Who still resides in the USA?  Who is being, "stranded high and dry"?  Not the OP, so I'm a little confused.

It's a simple answer, contact Support.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@danielr15  member  topic can be found if interested its noted and long forgotten by that member .  Guess you missed that topic.

Highlighted
Explorer

I guess. Just seemed like a very confusing reply that wasn't specifically addressing the OP.
Highlighted
Adventurer

@chanhangtai   GoPro was bought in the U.S.A. you will need to talk to @danielr15  about your warranty. he believes he can do that exchange?  What he said . let us know if they   changed over the warranty and all.

Highlighted
Explorer

@fishycomics
Getting a little testy, aren't you?

No, he should not talk with me, he should speak with GoPro Support (which was, and still is, the only response that this post needed).