Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Warranty Claim

I've bought my GoPro on 02/06/2017 with an international warranty included. The issue is that yesterday 10/2/2018 was the first time i used my GoPro hero 5 black for snorkelling which is not even close to 5ft and out of sudden, my cam is dead! Afterwards, i realised the water is completely went inside the camera including the battery and front screen area. I'm truly disappointed with the item. The GoPro should be able to dive more than 10ft! Please assist me on this issue. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Warranty Claim

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the advise. I have engaged to Support Team (Aaron P) for further investigations and required steps in this matter.

Best Regards,
Husnul

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @royalpeak73533,

For water related cases you will need to get in touch with our Support Team directly. You can get in touch by Phone or Chat:

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the advise. I have engaged to Support Team (Aaron P) for further investigations and required steps in this matter.

Best Regards,
Husnul
Highlighted
Sightseer

Dear Sirs,

I have adquired my gopro Hero 5, January 2017.  I use is just for water sports during summer, so I used it last summer 2017 and now this summer 2018. After the first session of kite surf it went dead... and the LCD screen looked with water inside.

I am a gopro user since the very first cameras and I am getting disappointed since last 2 cameras I have upgraded from the previous model did not work I expected and got broken. I k ow perfectly how to use the cameras and to be honest the best one I had was hero 3+ black edition, that one never had an issue.

Model is: GOPRO HERO5  (Anatel:3202-16-3924) C3161325521996

In 25 days I´ll be in a sports vacation, where I will use the camera and I do not have it...

Please give me a solution 

Regards, 

Ivan 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @ivanparejagopro

Was this used with a housing or just on its own?

Please reach out to our Support Team so we can look into happened and provide you with our recommendations.

They are available via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello ,

Since 3 month i m waiting to my own gopro omni. Why did i send to for a reparere this produkt i can not undestand. i have a many case number now but i have a no any solutions. WHEN I BOUTH THIS CAMERA ITS BEEN CAME VERY QUICK , NOW CAMERA HAS BEEN LOST OR STOLEN . PLS ANYBODY CAN ANSWER THIS CASE . 

VI HUYNH OZGUR LEVENT 

info@efesolutions.no

Highlighted
Tourist

i have been contac them since 90 days . my phone bill now more then my omni gopro?

and also no result now i have a huge phone bill and extra they lost my OMNI product???? what can i do 

info@efesolutions.no

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @normedia

I am really sorry for all the troubles.

I understand that your case is being handled by our Support Team and our Orders Team.

As we do not have access to the status of these cases here in the Support Hub, please continue working with our Support Team.

You may follow up with them via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej