Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Warranty Claim hero6 black sent for replacement.

RMA No : RMA-NL116122

I have processed my GoPro Hero6 Black for Replacemnt as it is under warranty. and had various discussion over the return procedures.

I request the GoPro executive to take this community post seriously and process my replacement request after very long and complicated process pain taken by me.

I have sent yout the product without hose, SD card and battery as per the mail sent by your executive. 

My tracking details are : 

Fedex : 784387571226

Reason to write this post because i see the product at singapore courier facility and need to bring this to acknowledge you that i am posting this to bring it under your concern. You chat or tracking facility is not available for me to contact and update. so i request you to hand my care to proper executive who can solve and deliver my replacement product safe backly to home in india. 

Thanks. and don't let my money drown for small reasons. And process my return successfully.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Warranty Claim hero6 black sent for replacement.

You know this is a forrum  a member to member site, teh Moderators    do not handle claims they can answer a few questions about all.  

they will chime in to tell you change your desktop  region to USA and chat will Pop open that is their way of fixing issues.

let us membrs here know how long ittook ...