Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Waiting on help

[ New ]

Heyo,

I tried using a coupon that was emailed to me by gopro. i was told 24-48 hours for a response which was 7 days ago now, the chat function on the site is useless as there is no queue and the callback function doesnt seem to work. I have spent hours trying to speak to someone, my case number is 08432469. can I please get some resolve to this

GoPro

Re: Waiting on help

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @shaunk5306. I can see that your most recent contact request is in our system. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding

Hiker

[ New ]

I just need a code that works then I can throw the money at you :C

Hiker

[ New ]

I allegedly had a missed call but I received nothing, can you please email me or something, this service is a joke, the site doesn't work well enough to support your product

Hiker

[ New ]

spent 6 hours hitting refresh during online lectures at uni, how can I not speak to anyone?????

Hiker

[ New ]

I've waited patiently enough, your service is beyond poor, I doubt its the people but the systems created to support the customers, you guys have my contact details, I have tried for 2 weeks to get in touch with your team and its been a nightmare, you said you called but haven't, you said 24-48 hours which was a week ago,

I wasn't asking a complex question but a very very simple one. I am not going to put any more effort into making a purchase with you, if you want me to buy something you better give a better deal than the one I had because you have willingly taken so much of my time and focus in order to reach out to you yet given nothing back but a generic email.

I hope this is an isolated experience because I was looking forward to buying one, now I dont think I will for a long time.

Nomad

[ New ]

buy a book and wait - waited 4 days to confirm my original order

Hiker

[ New ]

im going to buy a book on drawing, learn how to, then draw what I see because it will end up being quicker than customer service.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our Support Team, @shaunk5306. The ticket is currently open and one of our Support representatives will try to contact you again. Apologies for the wait.

Hiker

[ New ]
Again? They didn't even try the first time? It's insane how little service is provided, it's not difficult.

Otherwise do you have any jobs going in the support centre? I can see myself feet up, drink in hand, doing nothing which seems to be the norm there
Hiker

[ New ]

So update....

Someone actually called me which was a huge surprise to me, but anywho has a rather pleasant conversation and they assured me that within 24-48 hours I would finally get a coupon.

about 30 minutes ago I GOT MY COUPON

So begrudgingly happy that someone there actually helped me I thought "**bleep** it, I will respect them and buy the kit because someone actually did their job and this is something I do want"

added camera to cart, done, put code in, accepted, did anything actually change? no.

FOR **bleep**S SAKE HOW IS IT THAT HARD TO HONOUR THE CLAIMS FROM YOUR SITE AND GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT WORKS, NO MORE CLAIMING THAT WE ARE TRYING TO HELP BECAUSE CLEARLY THERE IS A LACK OF COMMUNICATION GOING ON THERE, IS EVERYONE WORKING FROM A DIFFERENT CITY OR SOMETHING, I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY CAN HAVE THIS MANY ISSUES WITH A SIMPLE REQUEST.

*ahem* you have made this whole process as pleasant as stubbing a toe on furniture at night, how consistently I have been let down by your team is amazing, I cannot anymore give a thumbs up for any part of the process. you have the case, you have my details if you actually care nows the time to show it and actually do some work.

Tourist

[ New ]

I am trying to contact support for over a week. Chat does not work at all, so I requested a call several times, I got called twice but the caller was dropping the call immidiately. Is this the support you are providing to your GoPro+ subscribers? Are you going to imporve it anyhow and anytime soon?  Is there a way to contact you via email?

If somebody is thinking about buying GoPro, check something else... 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @arkadiuszk2135

We see that Support was able to assist you.

If you have further questions about your case, please follow up with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Hi @shaunk5306

Which country are you shipping the order to?

What country/region on gopro.com are you trying to use the code with?

We are trying to verify if the region you are at matches the code.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

If being able to reach your support after more than a week just to be informed that for the technical issues I had with my GoPro that were there from the moment I received it they can offer me replacement that I could already ask for within my GoPro+ subscription you call a solution then sure. 

I wll be checking this with the Consumer Ombudsman, never in my life I had such a bad experience, and I was stupid enough to trust your brand. Less money in marketing and more in the other stuff...

PS. The CS agent was nice and tried to help, I simply saw that the poor girl do not have the tools or processes to help the customer and is super overloaded with work as our conversation took like 3-4 hours...

+It was me who reached them, not you. As mentioned I tried for over a week, via chat without success until now and via phone where your agents or the tools you are using were disconnecting the call and nobody even tried to contact me back. Priority support for GoPro+ subscribers? Buahahahah

Thank you very much for such a support.

Tourist

[ New ]

If that was not clear enough for somebody.
With the GoPro+ subscription you can replace your camera twice a year - without any questions asked, and for my technical issue the support recomended me to use that option to solve it.

Awesome! And if I would not be a GoPro+ subscriber?

Also, in your post you are pretending like everything was solved, NOTHING WAS. I am sure there is plenty of people waiting for it but just not writing about it...

Guys, better support is offered to most of the free products. I am really surprised that nobody sued the GoPro company for such a behavior.

Awesome idea at the end made just to make maximum profit with no effort at all.

Hiker

[ New ]
Australia is where I'm from
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @shaunk5306

We have checked the code and should work on the AU portal/site.

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

For order-related concerns, it will be best to follow up with Support.

Please try reaching out to them again.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Regards

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Look at the attached picture, it technically works but does nothing.

As for getting in touch with support if you can guarantee that I would be spoken to and not waste my time I would, I have spent hours trying to use your site to only be met with "all our staff are busy, please try again later" why the hell would I keep trying. and scheduling a callback is just as pointless

Untitled.png
Hiker

[ New ]

This must be a world record. My iPhone just notified me that I missed a call. It was from GoPro ... I made the request 6 days go.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @shaunk5306

What happens when you click on Go to Check out after the code was applied?

Hi @chile1

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Working through the whole process the price did not change right up until clicking submit basically, which of course im not going to do