Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Waiting and no answer from support

[ New ]

Ordered a GoPro Hero 9 last week. The order tracking function on the site says it doesn't work. I have no way to check on the status of my order. I tried contacting goPro support multiple times and the chat is always "UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW".

I also tried contacting support for help regarding my old GoPro Hero5 that randomly stopped working - I opened a support case and the website promised a support agent would give me a callback - NO CALLBACK RECEIVED. I also cannot request a new callback because it says "already requested. We will be in touch." This was WEEKS AGO and no customer service person got in touch. Every time I try to chat, it says unavailable.

This customer service is honestly the worst I've ever seen - both in servicing my old go pro and giving me any update on the status of my new order. This lack of support makes a customer look for another brand with better customer care. 

How am I supposed to contact go pro to ask about these cases when their chat is always unavailable and the order tracking feature is broken???

Sightseer

Re: Waiting and no answer from support

[ New ]
I’m having exactly the same problem 😡
Sightseer

[ New ]

I have the exactly same issue.

I made my order last Friday the GoPro 9 with the suscription bundle, did not get the tracking number or any additional information, obviouly the charge in my credit card was in miliseconds correctly done. One payment of the camera + accesories and another one of the suscription.

Yesterday I was able to contact one of the support agents by phone, he told me that the articles were all available, that the order is done and successful that I should just wait one or two days.

Today I just got a refund of the money payed for the camera and accesories (not the suscription) and no email or additional information was send. And obviouly all the lines are not available, no chat no phone call...

I understand the low stuff cause by the COVID, but this is not normal, I havent seen such a so poor informed customer of a purchaise....

I needed it before my trip the 14. but maybe I wont be able to get it on time. In that case the fight for the return of the suscription will be funny....

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Apologies for the delayed response. 

@aminak1 and @slarky. We see that your orders have already been delivered. 

@deseiken. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Yes mine has now been delivered so not so bad after all. I think most people are upset because of the difficulties and delays in communicating with Go Pro. Other companies seem to be managing this much better. Also timings are difficult in the Uk because the support centre times don’t match up well with me in the Uk for instance. For example at the moment I am trying to get a nice simple printable invoice for my camera and I’m finding it difficult to contact anyone again because the support centre won’t allow me to send a message as it’s closed. But on a positive note my camera is great 👍🏻
Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks for the update - I did receive my Hero 9. However, I still haven't received the callback about getting my broken GoPro Hero 5 fixed. I can't request another callback because it says "ALREADY REQUESTED" - and it's been almost 2 weeks with no contact. How can I get support for this issue? Thanks.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @aminak1

We see your call back request logged on the queue.

Someone from Support will be reaching out to you soon.

You may also try initiating a char session.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Thanks a lot! I recieved the camera this monday and everything was good. An agent called me last week and we did another order because it seems that the previous one was cancel for whatever reason. 

The agent told me that I have to creat another with another email account to make sure this goes through. We did and everything fine.

The only thing is that he told me that he will continue to cancel the other suscription that I was charged with but did not get the products, but i did not received anything yet, the 50 euros are still payed. 

I cancel my other subscription (the one I did not use) before the two weeks but also did not recieved the money back. I am trying to contact the service but also no luck :(. 

the two weeks are due this friday for the first payment I did the 2nd of October, how can I reach any of your team?

Thanks in advance!