Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

[ New ]

Smiley Mad Cat Mad Robot Mad

I am getting super frustrated over your service, since I already spend more than 20 hours on a case and I don't want to give up since I already invested so much time on the case. My GoPro Hero 9 order is incomplete, and you stole 20 hours of my life... I had about 20 phone calls with you, send my pictures 3 times already, and started one chat, which only worked one out of 150 times I tried to start the chat with you. I hope you can compensate with a nice solution so I can happily continue using my GoPro Hero 9. Also I am looking for my invoice, where can I find it? If it takes way more time for me to solve this problem I will report the business with an elaborate explanation of my case. Hope you can help me out.

GoPro

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

[ New ]

Hello, @megarange8164. We see your callback request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Hiker

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

[ New ]

I know you have delay. A few days ago I received a call which I missed. I received a voicemail which told me I would get another call in 5 minutes which I didn't receive. Also 3 employees told me that I would get a call back from the storage, or that they will get a call from the storage and then call me back. But it's allready been 3 weeks. None of the cases get solved. So I am wondering what you will do with the next call back. I hope there will be a change of plans. Elseway I will report this case to the federal trade commission.