Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

WHERE is my order? Iy has been nearly 3 weeks!

[ New ]

I placed an order on Saturday 3rd October 2020. I was told in the email I will receive my order within 3 working days. I did not receive my order!

I then contacted customer support and after many attempts I finally got through to Meryxcel on Wednesday 7th October regarding this issue. I was also not able to track my order. I was informed that my order was waiting to be picked up by UPS and will be delivered in 3-5 working days.

Today is the 20th October and I still have not received my order! I purchased the items well in advance for an event I needed to record with an action camera on Sunday 18th October but because of this terrible service I did not receive my camera in time to record the event! Even though I ordered well in advance!

I am extremely disappointed with this horrendous service and I would like to WHEN WILL I BE RECEVING MY ORDER?

I have been trying to contact customer support for days now!

GoPro

Re: WHERE is my order? Iy has been nearly 3 weeks!

[ New ]

Hi @mohammedh27155

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanls for your response @aragon1006 . I have checked my account and I was charged for the subscription but not the actual items. However, I am bit concerned that I was initially told that my order is with UPS? And that I was not informed that my order has been cancelled. 

Anyhow, I have placed another order. I would really appreciate if you can confirm that this order has been accepted and provide me with an estimated arrival date. 

Thanks 

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 I look forward to hearing back from customer service

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mohammedh27155. I was able to locate your Sales Orders using the email address that's associated with your Support Hub profile. We can see your most recent order in our system and it is currently being processed. You'll be notified with its status update once complete. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez is there any updates on this order? It has been over a week and I have not heard anything yet..

I look forward to your response

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez @aragon1006 my patient is now at an end with this order. 

Please tell me when my order will arrive to my address. If it does arrive within that date then I will be cancelling my order and I expect full refund of my subscription too. I was told that there was an issue with my initial order - the subscription was part of that order. So if the order was cancelled, the rightfully I will be expecting a full refund of my subscription. 

If I do not hear anything 3 days from today then I will also be cancelling my order and expecting a full refund of everything I have been charged including the subscription was has wrongfully been taken. 

If it comes to this then I will not purchasing from GoPro but rather the Garmin VIRB Ultra 30.

I am extremely disspointed with the service and I will be advising other people to avoid GoPro.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tourist

[ New ]

cancel your order gopro 9 black the camera is scrap ... 8 black is better....9 black color **bleep**,hypersmooth **bleep** , rear display **bleep**.....I have tested it for different settings for a long time and it is a disaster.

GoPro

[ New ]

@mohammedh27155, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We try to help out as best as we can but we're limited to the processes that we can access here in Support Hub. Please contact our Support Team so they can coordinate with our Orders Team to look further into your order. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez thanks for your response. I have been trying to contact them for a whole month but with no luck! Any suggestions what I can do? 

Tourist

[ New ]

They said there was a problem with my order - something to do with my card. But they have taken my subscription money!!!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Ya te ha llegado tu pedido?
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi Mohammed, good day! Just wondering from which country you are? The reason I asked is I order my gopro hero 9 bound to Qatar. And I am hoping that the issue your are facing right now might not happen to me. Until now you didin't receive your order right? Thanks in advance for your response.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mohammedh271554

We see the order SO-4097026) in the system and will be processed accordingly.
You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

No. I still have not received my order. I would strongly recommend you to not purchase from GoPro!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

I would strongly advise you not to purchase from GoPro! I still have not recieved my order and they keep messing me about. You will never be able to get hold of customer support.

I placed my initial order on the 3rd October. They cancelled the order without telling me because "there was an issue" with my card/bank. But they still took the money for the subscription!

DO NOT ORDER

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006 @aenriquez 

I would like you to cancel my order and refund my subscription money which you have wrongfully taken from me. I have had enough of chasing this up. I place an order for a product and I expect to receive within the time frame given.

Your email told me 2-3 days. It has now been over a month. I have taken 2 days off work to even contact your ridiculous customer support but with no avail! I should never be caused this much inconvenience to make a simple online purchase.

This is the worst online purchase experience of my life! I do not think anything will ever top this! 

You only offer a broken chat service to contact customer support and not even an email service! You charged me for the subscription part of my order but cancelled the rest of my order because there was an issue with my card? How did you charge my subscription then? I am disgusted by this fraudulent behaviour. 

Anyhow, I expect a complete and total refund of ALL the money you have charged my including the subscription.

If expect this to be refunded within 7 days (by the 12th November). 

If I do not receive my money back by then I will be taking legal action against you. 

I have had enough!

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the order issue, @mohammedh27155. If you wish to cancel the order, please contact our Support team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, you can choose to chat or request a callback. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your response @mariustanya but I feel like I am speaking to a wall. I am not able to get connect with the chat!

I have booked 2 days of work to try and speak to them and I have been glued to the computer for those days! 

I cannot understand why the support team on this forum is not able to do anything?

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies,@mohammedh27155. We do not have access to the order system/tool that Support uses. We can only check for the status of the order but can't do any changes. If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error ar any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser.