Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Who know that Why my HTC U Ultra can't connect to My FUSIN ???

Explorer

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Is the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on in the phone?
Also, did you check to make sure the Wi-Fi is turned on in the Fusion?

If you continue to have issues, forget/delete your instances of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi from your phone. Go into the app>Cameras and press down on the picture of the Fusion and then delete it. Turn on Wi-Fi connections in the Fusion. Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are turned on in the phone. Press the (+) add new and attempt to connect the Fusion again. Be sure the Fusion connection is not set to RC but rather to App.
Hiker

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Same as ME !   , I am told that only CERTAIN android phone will connect, My Galaxy Note 8 a recent on the market phone wont connect, GoPro support just say Bad luck.   Adroid support was advertised prior to christrmas as EARLY 2018....not yet . About time GoPro got their act together on this one.

Hiker

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!! Fixed

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone. I would like to share with you all that the gopro fusion can be connected to most of the high end current and some old android devices. The only issuse that seeems to prevent it from being paired is probably the gopro app has some restricitons programed for the fusion camera to not connect simply on the basis that the device may not be able to handle the fusion media files.

However here is my video on how to get your fusion camera connected to your android device and use it to control it remotely and also access various features provided in the gopro app.

https://youtu.be/Mo9k4OvwkK0 

I use a Sony Xperia Z2 (2014 year) phone in this video which is running on android 6.0.1

This should definitely help you as it has worked with many users as of now that i have shared this video with.

Thank You.

Here's a trick to connect the gopro fusion camera to an android device from the gopro app that can be used to control the fusion remotely. The Gopro app doesnt connect to the Fusion camera readily and using the camera remotely was only possible through a gopro remote Some android devices are not ...
Hiker

Hi everyone, I would like to share that the gopro fusion can be connected to latest and some old android phones. The only problem seems to be that the gopro app has some restrictions programed to not connect the fusion to an android device as it may not be able to handle the fusion media.

However here is a video that i made on how to connect an android device to the fusion via gopro app.

https://youtu.be/Mo9k4OvwkK0

I used the Sony Xperia Z2 (2014 year) phone running on android 6.0.1 in this video.

This should definitely help you all as it has worked for many users that i have shared the video with.

Thank You.

Here's a trick to connect the gopro fusion camera to an android device from the gopro app that can be used to control the fusion remotely. The Gopro app doesnt connect to the Fusion camera readily and using the camera remotely was only possible through a gopro remote Some android devices are not ...
Hiker

Thanks  Rakish...Smiley Happy thats a good start to trying to control the camera at least.
My Note 8  N950F model connects  if you say its a Hero 6 ....

NOW If it can connect and do this, its only a small step to get a Preview sent to the screen.
My OTHER 360 Camera has NO TROUBLE at all displaying a 360 image with gyro viewing ( both Android and IOS Phones).

So What is so hard GOPRO ????    No money left for App development ?  Get serious please. More Android support Needed !!

GoPro

Hi @stoutbeach85122

Please check this link for a list of currently Supported Devices - Fusion

We are continuously working on the improvement of the capabilities of the Fusion and our applications.

Please continue to check our website for updates.

Thanks!

EJ

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Most of the users who tried this that have latest devices also got live preview of the fusion.