Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Thanks @aragon1006 for the reply....but the link does not show what is changing ..just what is lacking in Gopro apps.

Advertising prior to Christmas promised Android support early 2018...it's now 3months into the year.... no proper support for Android... you cannot only do a few models ..and say that's Android support... that's misleading Advertising.

The Fusion studio does not work properly.... I have spec pc ..and cannot get render st 5.2k crashes every time. @ 2k I can do 60sec clips... longer it crashes.
Camera firmware has been buggy up to 1.6 ... let's see if 1.7 is any better.
Android support for common market phones is non-existant
Studio 1.1 does not work properly on Windows.

If the product is only suitable for Apple systems...then say it up front...I would not have bought one...

Freecapture was advertised....heaven know when this will be available ....probably never at the rate gopro is releasing fixes.

Things better change soon.
Highlighted
Explorer

It will never be on all Android phones just by the nature of the many different phones utilizing it with different chip sets and skin overlays that change the operating system and how apps are able to interact with the phone.

I don't know what is going on with your computer but Fusion Studio works great on my Windows 10 i7 GTX1050ti laptop.

Freecapture wasn't advertised for Fusion.  I think you mistook an add for Insta360 One.  Perhaps you mean Overcapture.

Highlighted
Hiker

Sorry Daniel.... my mistake Overcapture..where you can set the software to follow the subject.

The 360 camera makers seem to have no trouble making an App to work Android and IOS ... why just Gopro?

I can preview , stitch 4k 360 footage on my Samsung...export....no problems at all.

I have Dell xps i7 16Gb with ssd ... crashes each time. My i5 8gb Desktop...can at least render at 2k ...nothing higher.

All updates done on both machines.

Regards

Ernie
Highlighted
Hiker

Maybe you are right , and GoPro should  fix all androids problem , this is GoPro is

Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro should honor what they advertised "android support" ...that means all current android devices at least.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @stoutbeach85122

Thank you for the feedback. As we continue to improve stability, image processing and overall performance on the platform, additional Android devices will become supported. Please watch out for further updates. 

Best regards, 

Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

Thankyou for the reply @mariustanya...I sure hope its soon !
Highlighted
Hiker

Could you give us a release date ?