Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Please provide a screenshot of the app on your phone with the side panel open showing:
HOME
CAMERA
MEDIA
QUIK KEY
PRODUCTS
SUPPORT
SETTINGS
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi @danielr15 ...ok ...i reinstalled the gopro app ...i can now find files under the Media Tab... !
I can pick and manipulate files....
Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Ernie
Highlighted
Tourist

how do I "forget/delete your instances of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi from your phone."?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @scaryplaces

Access your phone's connection settings. Go to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

If there were previous connections, you would normally see GoPro then 4 numbers.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks, I did that.  still wont connect. 

I have my Wifi on And Bluetooth on and the app says that im connected to the camera.  When i go to control your gopro, that's where the endless waiting for connection that never connects. how can I connect?

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

@scaryplaces, please make sure to have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. Also, there are some troubleshooting steps at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem

Highlighted
Tourist

I've done everything on the troubleshooting list you recommended  and nothing.  Ive deleted all of the old stuff and updated and connected to wifi and bluetooth.  

I've owned several Gopros since 2008 and this is the most frustrating.  I just bought a dji mavic mini and that's been a breeze to connect. I don't understand why im spending hours to get this resolved.

Highlighted
GoPro

The best path forward is to reach out to our Support Team. @scaryplaces

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!
Ej