Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

My Note 8 is N950F which is different to the US versions chipset. This is why the F version is not working properly I believe.
Highlighted
Explorer

I don't see a Yellow Icon on your screenshot. 

I really want to get this working for you and suspect that you just might not be accessing the folder correctly.  Granted, you do have a different phone, but the Media folder has nothing to do with Fusion.  It is the same folder Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4, Session, Hero5, Hero6 all use.  

Is this the "Yellow Icon"?

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Explorer

@yiipoon
If you want better quality video with Quik, go into settings and select the high resolution videos 1080/60. It appears you are on the default low resolution.
Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@yiipoon
As far as the app performance, I don't know why, but Samsung phones tend to be pretty bad when it comes to the GoPro apps (including Quik). I ditched my Samsung for an LG v30 and they work great (I actually like the V30 for many more reasons, but this isn't the correct sight for that discussion about phones).

Highlighted
Explorer

I think I see the issue now (I didn't have my phone earlier). You don't have a local or cloud column/tab. For me it looks like this

Capture+_2018-09-25-07-19-52.png

Highlighted
Explorer

I access this screen by selecting Media on the side panel.

Capture+_2018-09-25-07-17-12.png

What options are listed for you on the side panel?

Highlighted
Explorer

If I select Media and then Local, I can then view and select my downloaded Fusion media (files I have already downloaded off of the Fusion camera).

Capture+_2018-09-25-07-29-33-1.png

Highlighted
Explorer

Selecting any of my previously downloaded Fusion files gives me the option to edit them. It makes no sense that you are saying that a download option appears, as these files are already downloaded.

Capture+_2018-09-25-07-34-53.png