Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: WE CAN'T CONNECT YOUR FUSION !!!

Hi @sweetmesa76826

We don't have a specific date yet, but we are working on it. It should be available soon.

Please continue to check our website for more updates.

Thanks!

EJ

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello GoPro

Would you please let me know when Huawei P10 and galaxy S6 will be supported, since you are taking that "additional Android devices will become supported".

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @swiftwater05413

Such updates will be made public once they are available. You will also get updates via gopro.com and your GoPro account email. 

Thanks, 

Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Might want to let the people who handle the phone and online chat customer support know that you're working on expanding android support. I've spoken with agents from both of those and both have told me, "We currently have no plans to update the android app with more devices." 

They then suggest I go out and spend another thousand bucks on a device that is currently supported. 

By the way, this work around works perfectly on the OnePlus 5T. The app recognizes I am using a fusion, live preview and all controls work perfectly, as does the gallery. I can see everything I shot. Comes in pretty handy when you are filming professionally to be able to see what the hell your footage looks like before you waste an entire day on set. Cmon, GoPro. You know your products are used by more than just families on vacations. Professionals use this gear. We'd appreciate some professional support. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Well said.... the whole Fusion thing has been frustrating so far.
A potentially great camera ...but the support of it is so poor so far. Other 360 camara makers are catching up and passing so fast... Gopro might have missed the boat if they cannot get Android issues resolved fast.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hello GoPro,

would you please tell me if you at least plan to support Samsung Galaxy S8 and S9 which are new mobile phones? Or will stay like one stated greet camera with terrible/no support.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi everyone!

We definitely understand where you are coming from regarding the Android support for Fusion. 

While we are still waiting for the official updates, you may use the workaround shared by other GoPro users regarding the connection between Fusion and Android devices.

Thanks!

EJ

Highlighted
Tourist

Aragon... It's now been over a month since you commented that and update with expanded compatibility was coming "soon." The device has been out, with this crippling issue, for going on 6 months. 

It's not coming, is it?