Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Votre transporteur UPS est une honte

[ New ]

I have been waiting for my order for more than 2 weeks now. UPS makes me run by telling me that I will receive my package this or that day but nothing. Not seen a single truck. Yet I am in town. 

When we call their customer service (4x this week and 45 min wait each time // Already WTF), the operators are incompetent and tell me to stay at home because the delivery is on the way. What I did 3 days in a row. I am staying from 9h to 19h blocked at home!

THE PARCEL HAS NOT MOVED FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE IN MEYZIEU (69)!

So today I'm going to drive 35km to pick it up myself! 

Next time, oh no, there will be no next time since I would go to DJI via amazon. Two more competent entities. It's stupid because I wanted to order a lot of accessories for my gopro. I would go to a baker to buy substitute products. 

Backpacker

Re: Votre transporteur UPS est une honte

[ New ]

If you have a problem with UPS, I suggest you contact UPS and let the know.  This is in no way related to any issue with GoPro camera's and you're just wasting everyone's time.

UPS are the issue, contact them.  

Nomad

[ New ]

The guy speaks non english and asks english speakers to help him with a isssue that has nothing to do with go pro itself. Go figure..... No one takes responsibility for their own lazyness.

Backpacker

[ New ]

Whether or not a person speaks English is irrelevant, this is a support forum for people all over the world and any race, religion, nationality, color, sex, , english or foreign language speaking person is entitled to ask for help with issues.  

In this case it's a UPS carrier issue and the person needs to direct their unhelpful comments towards their local UPS carrier.