Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Video stitching is still bad

Gonna throw my hat in here..

Yes, the MAX stiching is NOT good....I have the Fusion as well and the Max with its "in-camera" software definitely does not stitch as well as the post processing of the Fusion via Fusion app. The stabilisation also sometimes does not hold out as well.

When I first got the Fusion, it had similar stiching issues which were dramatically improved via firmware updates over time so I'm holding out for Max updates....having said that, GoPro already had a good working model as a base, with the Fusion but something has gone awry with the Max, maybe because of GP move towards their own new 360 format, the new GoPro Player/Explorer with incomplete functionality, mobile app development and the "in-camera" stitching process...it's resulted in a new product that despite its better form factor and user interface, appears inferior to previous models. 

But I'm going to hold onto my Max for a while in the hope that all the issues brought up in this forum get resolved.

Com'on, Gopro don't let me down!

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Video stitching is still bad

I've the same issue, both my GoPro Hero Max render a bad Stiching line...

-> same videos in Premiere are perfect when rendered using the GoPro PlugIn, we all need a better FW as soon as possible