Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Video playback on TV

Yesterday I connected my Hero 6 to a Samsung TV. Is there an option to play all video like a slide show? I could only select one video at a time. With 60 videos or more on my SD card it is impossible to watch all on TV. I hope someone can help me.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Video playback on TV

Hello @stoutjump05076

There is no option to play the videos like a slide show, when the camera is connected directly to the TV.  You will have to navigate through each video, and play them one at a time in order to view them on your TV.  Check though if your Samsung TV will allow playback a la slide show when the videos are saved on a storage device (like a USB) and inserted to the TV for playback. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @stoutjump05076

There is no option to play the videos like a slide show, when the camera is connected directly to the TV.  You will have to navigate through each video, and play them one at a time in order to view them on your TV.  Check though if your Samsung TV will allow playback a la slide show when the videos are saved on a storage device (like a USB) and inserted to the TV for playback. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm thinking of buying the GoPro Smart Remote. Would the remote help me navigate through the videos?

Highlighted
GoPro