Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Video issues downloading to PC

[ New ]

I am having a problem downloading my videos to my PC. The videos are visible on my Go pro Display and the Go Pro application. But when I go directly to the SD Card no Video is found.

The only way I can download the video is thru the slow process of transferring it over to my Ipad on the Go Pro App.

I have the old program Go Pro Application on the PC that i used to download videos. The media is not showing on the application. It only gives me the option to delete.

Please Help 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Video issues downloading to PC

[ New ]

Hello, @terrenced80624. To get a better understanding of the issue, will you be able to post a screenshot showing the page on your computer where the files are? Also, make sure that your camera is in MTP mode. To do this, go to Preferences, then Connections, then USB Connection, then MTP. This should allow the transfer of media from the camera to your computer.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Video issues downloading to PC

[ New ]

Hello, @terrenced80624. To get a better understanding of the issue, will you be able to post a screenshot showing the page on your computer where the files are? Also, make sure that your camera is in MTP mode. To do this, go to Preferences, then Connections, then USB Connection, then MTP. This should allow the transfer of media from the camera to your computer.