Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Video footage not loading correctly in my editing software for GoPro Hero 9 - newbie needs assistanc

[ New ]

Hi,

Some of my video footage, specifically the slow-mo settings, only loads the audio file into my video editing software (movavi).  Other settings load both audio and video just fine.  Is it the video editor, my gopro settings, the computer?  I'm new to gopro and video editing so it could be user error too...I simply need some help and advice.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Video footage not loading correctly in my editing software for GoPro Hero 9 - newbie needs as...

[ New ]

Hi @daughterdad007

Thank you for choosing GoPro to capture great moments!

Are you working on a Windows computer or a Mac?

Check out HEVC Explained

Also, make sure to run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s driver installed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Video footage not loading correctly in my editing software for GoPro Hero 9 - newbie needs as...

[ New ]

Hi @daughterdad007

Thank you for choosing GoPro to capture great moments!

Are you working on a Windows computer or a Mac?

Check out HEVC Explained

Also, make sure to run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s driver installed.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you, EJ, this helped me better understand.  The first video I converted worked just fine. Much appreciated!

GoPro

[ New ]

No worries! @daughterdad007

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Regards,

Ej