Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Rif.: Video fluidi - migliori impistazioni

[ Edited ]

Please do take the time to  make the video Public, we appreciate it.

Highlighted
Hiker

Only 5 minutes.... I set 20.00

Highlighted
Adventurer

Yes get to learn your camera 5 minute, 4gb file called chaptering.

Highlighted
Nomad

The problem is with your settings.  Your shooting in low light, indoors with artificial lights supplementing the picture.  So there's a couple of things happening as a result.

You have the stability turned up way too high.  (Hypersmooth doesn't work well in low light).  So turn the stability down low or turn it off altogether and this will get rid of the blur that you see.  Then you can just use a gimbal if you need stability in low light.

Also there is flickering from the artificial lights in one scene.  This is because lights aren't a constant light, they actually flash on and off really really fast (too fast for the eye to see, but your camera picks it up no problem).  So change the HZ setting on your camera or change your shutter speed to best get rid of the flickering.

That's it.  That's all you need to do.

Highlighted
Hiker

Ok... but i have the same problems (not lights of course) in video outdoor with sunshine and beautiful weather.
Why?
Highlighted
Hiker

Which value for shutter speed do you suggest? Now it's auto. I have a preset for indoor video made by me.
Highlighted
Nomad

Then you need to post a clip of the issue you're having in outdoor and sunshine.  I can only comment on the clips that I've seen as to what the issue is.

Highlighted
Nomad

Here's a list of settings you can use that are recommend for the GoPro Hero 8

https://abekislevitz.com/my-hero8-black-preset-settings/