Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Video fluidi - migliori impistazioni

Your smart phone could be using a lower bit rate and different codec than your GoPro camera.

When viewing on your PC, it doesn't matter if you're using a gaming PC, what matters is that you have the right codecs installed for playback and that your PC is set up to play back high quality media which is different than it's ability to play games.

Can you upload a sample of the video to youtube and post the link here to show us what the issue is?  Also can you list your PC specs.

Also, how are you playing back the file?  Is it from your camera connected to the pc via a USB cable?  An SD card reader?  Did you copy the file to your local hard drive or an external hard drive?  These will all impact how the file plays back.

Highlighted
Adventurer

nut sure what the Poster is trying 2 say good luck  you got him to blame. for our help

Highlighted
Hiker

I'm using VLC player, and i've installed hevc from windows store too.

I'll upload a video soon.

I always copy videos from gopro to my pc before playing it.

The problem is that every video is filkering... If i make the same video with my mobile (s9 samsung at 60 fps) it's perfect.

My pc:

WINDOWS 10 PRO

16 GB RAM DDR4

MB GB AORUS PRO

SSD 500 SAMSUNG EVO 860

GEFORCE 1080

CPU INTEL 9600K

USB 3.1

Highlighted
Explorer

Flickering = 60fps and being in Europe
Change your camera settings to PAL and record in 50fps.
Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same problems without artificial light and with the sunshine. Images are trambling.
Highlighted
Explorer

Can you just upload an unedited original file to youtube and post it here so we can see what's going on?
Highlighted
Nomad

also give it a try with a different video player then VLC and see what happens but I would diffently upload a video to youtube so we can see what is happening. thanks for posting specs on the computer and yes your computer should be more then enough to run the video player at that res. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Rif.: Video fluidi - migliori impistazioni

Hi everybody

here's the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOEqguuLwkA

Tell me what do you think and how can i adjust settings on my gopro please.

Thanks

Daniele

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.