Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Video fluidi - migliori impistazioni

[ Edited ]
Ciao a tutti

Non riesco ad ottenere video fluidi a 60 fps come quelli dello smartphone. Che impostazioni devo usare? Quando registro in condizioni ottimali di luce, e mi muovo velocemente o faccio panoramiche, i video risultano un po' frammentati. Li vedo su pc. Ho provato di tutto. Per assurdo i video fatti col mio s9 a 60 fps sono più fluidi.

Suggerimenti?

Ho provato:

Risoluzione 2.7 o 4k
60 fps
Bitrate alto
Iso 100 400
Dettagli alti
La memory card è una sandisk elite pro
Esposizione - 0,5
Altre impostazioni su auto.

Grazie a tutti
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Video fluidi - migliori impistazioni

High details is that bitrate. 

SOunds about right, Maybe post up a sample and we can see.  Do you have MP4  + HEVC chosen  both file format containers?

Highlighted
Nomad

what are you viewing them on? computer? if so is your computer up to snuff power and memory wise to keep up with 4k or 2.7 k video playback. 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Also lets kep in Mind Proxy files  are used on editors if chosen, could that explain why it can be choppy (WINK)

Highlighted
Adventurer

@rickv138    if you  simply just chill, take a back seat than look like the fool. your Insults to the Forum are greatly appreciated to close more threads, keep in mind  Bullying  People  way to go to show your Colors

back @blognok 

Proxy and editor and a sample be nice this way maybe te panning like said is  over kill. and slowing down...

Highlighted
Hiker

My pc is an high end pc, for gamers. So this couldn't be the problem.
Highlighted
Hiker

Same problem with both codec.
Highlighted
Nomad

Some more of your sound advice there Fishy yes I am the one that looks like a fool. When one forms a sentence using correct spelling that person is clearly the fool.... 

Blognok: Then its clearly not the computer you are viewing it on. I would say maybe the software settings you are using to view the video footage possibly or the editor/viewer settings. Can you give us more details on what you are using software wise to view and system itself mac or pc a video viwer or a editor software? The file recorded file formats or any other details you can think of.