Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Video Stablization on Hero 6

Hi All, 

I was bought a Hero 6. I check Video Stablization on setting. It crop only 5%. So when I connect to app GoPro on my iPhone. It update new firmware for my Hero 6 to version 01.60. Now I go to Video Stablization setting. I see it drop 10% ???. Why drop 10% same GoPro 5 ? Is it error of firmware ??

Thank all

26855821_1577882058931805_7426760_n.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Video Stablization on Hero 6

@aclice - It's the same, the text just changed. It was 5% on both sides, but to be clearer, we now just add that together to say 10% overall.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@aclice - It's the same, the text just changed. It was 5% on both sides, but to be clearer, we now just add that together to say 10% overall.

Jeff

Highlighted
Sightseer

So It same with gopro hero 5 ???

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

I do think the percentages are the same, but the stabilization on the HERO6 is a next generation from the stabilization in the HERO5. 

Highlighted
Nomad

Get a Gimbal or Karma Grip and forget about the camera Stabilization I really don't care the on camera stabilization the Gimbal G5 I beleive is water resisant and they are on sale at Amazon and I saw the GoPro Karma on Facebook Marketplace for $240.00

Highlighted
Nomad