Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Vibrazioni video su HERO 8 BLACK

Ciao a tutti!

Ho appena acquistato una gopro 8 black, ma ho un problema con la fluidità video. A me piace molto l'effetto burro dei video con gopro che ho visto ma non riesco a replicarlo sulla mia.

Sia alla luce che la sera, i miei video escono con delle piccole vibrazioni... molto fastidiose.

Registro in 2.7k a 60 fps, 60 hz, massimo bitrate.

La micro sd è una sandisk extreme da 64 gb, e guardo i video da un pc gaming estremamente potente.

Cosa può essere?

Spero non un difetto della gopro stessa!

Grazie a tutti per il supporto!!!

Daniele

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Vibrazioni video su HERO 8 BLACK

you will need to post a video of the vibrations for to to enable to comment.

do the vibrations look as if they are in time with your footsteps?
Highlighted
Hiker

Per vibrazioni intendo microlags.

ecco un piccolo video:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/40fbd388c5db53e159606fdcb78da1e420191205233851/59852adeab6dc26690b2...

ps: noto anche una certa sabbiatura nei video con poca luminosità... è normale?

Grazie per il supporto

Daniele

Highlighted
Hiker

can you post it on YouTube as I'm against downloading things from unknown sites
Highlighted
Hiker

Ciao è tutta la notte che prova a caricare su youtube... sta avendo difficoltà.

Guarda che lo ho caricato su wetransfer, non è per niente un sito sconosciuto. Lo usa anche GOPRO stessa....

Highlighted
Adventurer

Low light  not the best for that camera.  And not sure if it is my side that it stops at certain spots, viewed 6 times, to comfirm its  my side.   Now what I was going to say and still think it is , that the Hypersmooth and Low light  causes that   jitter, vibration or two layer affect. where we had this exact issue on FW 1.20  with the Hero 7 black at night..  They may again need to  add that to Firmware  now there is issues with flicker as well if the horizontal lines are also what you're refering to 

see notes of firmwre below

Sept 26th 2018 firmware release

FIRMWARE

Existing fw 1.20 If anyone has it post in down below

NEW Latest release:
HERO7 Black update v1.51 | September 26, 2018
HERO7 Black v1.51

PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS

Adds Live Streaming directly to Facebook Live and to other platforms using an RTMP URL. For setup, see gopro.com/live-stream-setup.
Adds HyperSmooth video stabilization for 4K60 footage and standard stabilization for 1440p120.
Expands smart metadata capabilities so the GoPro app can find and use your best shots to create QuikStories.
Upgrades audio performance for improved clarity and true-to-life sound.
General image quality enhancements including improved color in underwater shots and refinements in HDR processing.
Optimizes video stabilization in low-light footage.
USABILITY IMPROVEMENTS

Adds portrait orientation for front status screen.
Splits TimeWarp Video and Time Lapse Video into separate modes for easier navigation.
General bug fixes.
Adds Karma compatibility.
Your Karma system must be running the latest software. For details, visit gopro.com/update.
HIDE RELEASE NOTES