Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Very disappointed in Gopro

I could understand that. I just wouldn't have thought that it would heat up that fast. I didn't know about the issues woth SanDisk, I guess I just never had problems with them. I didn't know about the Samsung select cards. I will look into those, thanks!
Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks, and yes, one of my cards is the SanDisk ultra that used with the white
Highlighted
Explorer

NEVER use a SanDisk Ultra. Sorry, these are terrible cards. Unfortunately, may stores will offload these on unsuspecting customers.
Highlighted
Tourist

Ahh ok, makes sense now haha, I thought you guys work for GoPro, I was thinking to myself ..I've been in the customer service business for 30 years and I have never spoken to someone who needed help, like that, and I'm from the east coast as well. I really do appreicate all the help though. Gives me something more to look into. Thank you
Highlighted
Adventurer

@alertcave0571   Where  what State?   

Oh man  that is hte issue right there that Ultra I mentioned  how did I know Been there my friend on the Hero Session fpv store solde me that camera in florida with a Ultra.  and something just not right. issues big time.... still got my hero session, Love it  Back to you @alertcave0571 

Dan and I  been there done that in ways..... tip My Hat off to Dan I been saying that as a compliment how i say it in my vids to some one I give credit to....

you can get the Ultra to work but that must be put aside, and used elsewhere like Dan noted.  Yeah I got the  accent and  attitude.  

the white is an awesome camera  I suggest    the  cards that work for me samsung evo select + Lime green  orange red they are just  the  time they made them of the colors.  they run about $11.00, the PNY elite  18.00  a green color as long as they say 4K UH-1 U3 you should be good.

you do not need to actually format in full but just hte camera alone. like @danielr15  do it each time you pick the camera up  each day   BUT remember   tosave before formatting, do not want you to delete  footage.

I practice formatting  every camera use.  have I ever had a hiccup, Yes. Have I ever  currupted a file Yes, have I ever lost a important video Yes, watching my camera fly off a  rc car at 70 plus mph wished I had that on video. but  currupted as it  flew off.

Please let us know hit the resolve when you  are 100% certain its fixed.

We are here to again help.  I think Dan has the white I do not.  

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes, I have (actually my son has) the HERO7 White and it works great. We use a Samsung Select 64GB in it.