Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Very Dissapointed in Poor Customer Service

[ Edited ]

FYI my order has shipped and I can now view it via tracking code, en route.

Highlighted
Tourist

When I get my camera I’ll let up, but until then I’m keeping my foot on their throat.
Highlighted
Tourist

All it needed was honesty and communication. Would have kept customers happy.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have just been on the phone to 2 customer services agent, the first hung up on me after telling me that a cancellation may not be possible even though they have no idea when they could deliver my camera (I am leaving for 3 months this coming weekend).  The second agent has put forward a request to cancel and will update me tomorrow.  Honestly this has been the worst experience in terms of customer service and actual ability to fullfill an order.  Thoroughly dissapointed in what I had believed to be one of the "good" companies out there

Highlighted
Adventurer

Sorry t ohear you are leaving before you get the camera. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I agree.
A simple explanation would have gone a long way. I’m on vacation now and I would have loved to have had the camera or at least had the chance to have opted for s refund. Never again GoPro.
Highlighted
Tourist

Keeping this at the top to be seen 

Not that it will help, but I called again monday told will get emails updates ! never did, called today again and told no stock, I have been waiting since 31 May. 

Notice some getting discount I have not had any comunications at all, they said its at managment descression !!. 

End of call today was told same lines they have escallated and awaiting conformation. they have not emailed as no status changes. 

An email update would be nice.

Highlighted
Tourist

They said they were back in stock waiting for despatch etc BS.