Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Very Dissapointed in Poor Customer Service

I got an email on friday that they fixed the outtage and are back online , a promo code and free express shipping.

Got the shipping confirmation on saturday and a tracking number today the status is still "package ready for ups".

The support told me that UPS already got my package which i do not believe ...

I just hope my camera will arrive this week so i can take it with me on my holiday trip otherwise I´ve waited 3 weeks and do not even get a camera at the end -.-.

I was also so stupid to make another order with my promo code and a free mount, cause i thought everything is running normally again.

But guess what ? no infos for my new order again like the old one ...

Highlighted
Tourist

I had the same Friday. I also ordered extras with the free shorty which all arrived today and my camera is being tracked now which looks like it should arrive tomorrow. I get that everyone is miffed about the delay but I am less than a week over the 14days so I really don't think that is that bad with the free stuff and the additional 30%off. All companies have issues and it would be a massive shame to see go pro disappear. I think, with the level of turn over it would have been difficult to contact everyone about a delay and I feel it's a shame that people seem to be saying they are going under. Give companies a chance to make things right. With the amount of cameras sold they are bound to have issues like any company but I really do think people over react before setting what happens. I also understand that people may have bought it for a holiday but really!, would anyone really leave it so close to going away? This will be my 3rd camera and I will be more than happy to deal with Go pro again. Give them a chance!!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Okay got the same infos like you now , i´m glad she will arrvie tomorrow but still now update about my mount im a fang of gopro i just dont like the poor communication with the customer . support always nice and trying
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Seriously?  Give them a chance?  On Friday they sent me an email saying the camera was being shipped by UPS express shipping.  Just now I have received an email saying the the status is pending and they have no idea as to when it will be shipped.  They are either a company who is in deep financial trouble, a company who no longer cares about customer service or simply put lying fraudsters, or perhaps a combination of all 3.

I will be calling tomorrow to cancel my order.

Highlighted
Tourist

Can you contact me on Twitter @natbo70? I am not sure the adaptiveliving I am seeing is the correct account.

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, this is the same exact response I received when I attempted to chat online and the same BS answer I just got when I tried to call.

Today I cannot even get the chat feature to work.

Highlighted
Tourist

Would you please contact me on twitter @natbo70? I'm almost certain the livingadaptive account I am seeing is the wrong account. Thanks!
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I do not see you guys receiving your products at any point. I literally just called and communicated via chat and they are claiming the same "system outage" issue. I believe this company is in the process of going under. I would suggest everyone keep their receipts and save via email all chat sessions with GoPro.