Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Very Dissapointed in Poor Customer Service

livingadaptive is that your contact on Twitter?
Highlighted
Tourist

Same boat for me too ! order paced 31 May, after loads of calls and the same replies, I am starting to question how large their technical team actually is becaise I have spoken to the same agents on a numbr of times Ian, Rey. 

Always told leave it 48 hours, guess what NOTHING. 

Called today again (after calling friday and beint told wait 48 hours) to be told wait again its been escallated etc etc. I then questioned the discount as I have seem othres who have had delays and was told this was a managment desision. so I asked to speak to managment but told no one there 

Will see what the next few days bring but looking at th review site its not looking good. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yep, message me there, I hardly use that account hence why I chose that account for this issue.

I am hearing a lot of things right now and GoPro knows there's an enormous backlog filled with many customers experiencing the same issues.

I imagine this is a systems issue for various reasons and many already know about the financial issues  and these financial issues may in turn be impacting the fix of this system.  For me, I would concerned that GoPro can't protect the data they collect amongst many other issues.  If I gather enough stories then I believe this will be notable enough to pass on to the right connections.  Keep posting below and detail the times you've contacted GoPro, customer rep name, and the reasons GoPro gives for not providing a resolution.

Highlighted
Tourist

BTW, GoPro staff reading this thread, I like GoPro, I've owned GoPro for years.  Your product is great.  Your customer service is terrible.  Stop beating up the little person.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have contacted them no less than 5 or 6 times. Same excuse: “system outage”.
Highlighted
Tourist

I only find one livingadaptive but this looks like a person with some kind of radio affiliation. Wrong account? I’m Natbo70 on Twitter.
Highlighted
Tourist

I am @elpolacopaisa on Twitter,  Have posted various messages to tagging these fraudsters and funnily enough they dont bother to respond.  Have a read of this https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gopro.com .  European small claims court / legal action against the company has been discussed and at the moment may be the only recourse to get money back

Highlighted
Tourist

Chased again today and given same old story ! 

"After cross-checking, there is no update yet from the team and we are also currently experiencing an external system outage which may delay the delivery and status of your GoPro order."

"We are working closely with the provider to address the outage and we will keep you informed when they are back online or when we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience."

This is a new one not heard this one before 

"No worries, little by little we are gathering all orders that are affected. Rest assured that this case has also been escalated."

"I completely understand where you're coming from Ian. This outage is our top priority and doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible."

I wont revceive an email.