09-25-2020 09:20 PM
Very Disappointedwith Gopro Hero 9[ New ]
1) The Gopro 9 gets extremely hot in 5K
2) 5k footage is not sharp when viewing on my 5K monitor
3) 5K footage shows red and blue pixels in 100-200max iso
4) 5K footage shows a bunch of grain and its a noisey video
Im not sure if anyone is us is experiencing this issue or if a i just have a bad gopro.
would love to know if anyone else is having the same issue or if gopro could help me out that would be wonderful
09-25-2020 11:34 PM
Re: Very Disappointedwith Gopro Hero 9[ New ]
1) Overheating? Yes. Mine turned off because of overheating after approx. 45 minutes of recording 4K/50 and the battery was really hot.
3) Lots of people (including me, see this forum or reddit) have reported stuck pixels in the sensor. It's bad.
4) Noise? Yes.