Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Vertical line - darker half video - Gopro Hero 9 Black

[ New ]

Yes but if I install from go pro it's not 1.22 but 1.5, so I juste have to follow steps with the folder from your link et rename it "UPDATE"? my serial number isn't import if Im not downloading from go pro... 

Tourist

[ New ]
why the folder 1.22 is the same folder you can download on go pro for 1.5...
Tourist

[ New ]
oh no it's my mistake I didn't see something
Nomad

[ New ]

yes exactly, the good official instructions from gopro are only accessible when you authenticate yourself as a user that wants to install the latest update. Of course you don't have to download anything, you'll see.

One of the two versions I've posted around here, the file to install it's called something else apart from "update", I don't have the instructions here but if I recall correctly to ensure the camera recognizes the firmware have to be named only "update" regardless of what version it is.

Tourist

[ New ]
OKayyy good thank a lot, im sorry I want to be sure I don't want new problem lol
Tourist

[ New ]

hello.

i've phoned GOPRO today for this probleme.

a new firmware will appear on the end of january.

i hope it will be ok.

so they give me the choice, i can returne my gopro to have a new one or wait the new firmware to see if it's good.

i say i've "downdate" it, and this is not a problem for them! the warranty is still ok.

i'll we stay in firmware 1.22 for the moment, try the new 1.55 (when it'll be here) and if it's still not good return my cam to see what they'll do with it.

wait and see....

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @laureh0 @isaakonfire @sinay4pegs @roccopirr @robert1326 

Sorry about that and thanks for the feedback. Our camera team is looking into the issue and working on a fix.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello! When can we expect the firmware? It is not possible to shoot like that! (((