Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Vertical line - darker half video - Gopro Hero 9 Black

[ New ]

Hello tout le monde, conclusion de mon message d'hier.

il semble que cela vienne du reglage de l'ISO max qui est par defaut reglé sur 1600 dans tous les modes...

mettez le sur 6400 et ça regle le probleme!! 

Tourist

[ New ]
Après plusieurs tests, la ligne apparait quand l'ISO max est sur 1600 et qu'on passe d'une zone sombre à une zone lumineuse.
Je n'ai plus ce souci quand je met l'ISO a 6400
Nomad

[ New ]

Thanks for sharing your experience @matt-d, I also recently bought the fastest micro SDcard recommended by GoPro and the problem is still there.

Tourist

[ New ]
Merci beaucoup du conseil ! Je vais essayer, mais avec un iso de 6400 la qualité n’est pas super non ?
Highlighted
Nomad

[ New ]

Hello @ncs313 , changing the max ISO to 6400 doesn't solve the problem in my camera (settings 1080p 200fps Linear No stabilization). Thanks for sharing anyway.

Tourist

[ New ]
Don’t worry guys we are a lot with the problem, gopro is going to update for sure (lol I think), to wait film with other settings
Tourist

[ New ]

Yep, please wait. I did a very quick test yesterday, and I changed from 50hz (PAL Europe) to 60hz (NTSC - US). It means, the max FPS now is 240. And it seems the issue disapeared. 

Could be a workaround till GoPro provides with a fix.

Tourist

[ New ]
I don’t understand anything lol I was with 60hz and I had the problem and now Im with 50hz and I don’t have it anymore. And you don’t have the problem with 60 hz lol