Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Using GoPro silver 7

[ New ]

I want to buy a GoPro but I want to know if it's going to work for me, I ride a motorcycle & want to know if I can issue voice commands to start & stop recording through my senna blue tooth headset inside my helmet which bluetooths to my iPhone which is located in my tankbag, I would obviously have the GoPro ap on the phone.

This way I can video the interesting parts on my journey without having to stop my motorcycle every time I want to stop & start recording.

Is this possible with the GoPro silver 7 ?

Thankyou Ed Cullen

GoPro

Re: Using GoPro silver 7

[ New ]

Hi @edc71233,

You cannot use voice command using your bluetooth headset to operate the camera. 

As of now all camera model and line up don't have that feature.

Thanks for asking. 

We can send that idea to our team.

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

[ New ]
Thankyou Jay looks like I won’t be buying a camera then, so how do these guys on utube doing motorcycle reviews start & stop their recordings? Don’t tell me they have to stop there bikes then turn on camera then ride off filming then when they want to stop recording they have to stop their bikes to turn off recording !
Tourist

[ New ]
The first company that invents a camera that can be turned on via Bluetooth commands through your headset to iPhone to turn camera off & on will make a lot of money maybe you should invent one Jay ?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @edc71233

Thanks for this idea.

We have shared this to the team in charge.

Regards,

Ej