Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Us Customer services , Head office contact info?

[ New ]

Hello everyone,

is there any official email to contact the HQ office of Gopro in Us or in EU, the customer services are worthless, 8 months problem they don't want to help or to support.

GoPro

Re: Us Customer services , Head office contact info?

[ New ]

Hello, @mohameds14406. We do not have an email address for Support as the email Support has long been discontinued. What seems to be the issue? How may we help? Is there a case number that we can use as a reference. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, 
If you really going to help, which I doubt completely but let's give a try, I wish to hear from you again 

you will find all details, Case number, Proof of bank, your investigation for more than 3 months.
it is the worst experience I ever had.

1- https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/No-refund-GoPro-8-black-in-almost-7-MONTHS/m-p/632528 

2- https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/more-than-3-Months-for-Refund/m-p/542544#/M134601 

Hiker

[ New ]
Hello everyone from Gopro

is there any person responsible to solve 8 Months issue here?
which office or branch should I contact then, I am chasing you to return the money since 8 months now?

Adventurer

[ New ]

How I fel about their System:

GoPro chat or callback:

GoPro Claimes  Team: 

GoPro Investigation Team

If your Call or chat was handled by a rep, and falls to the investigation Team, that  pending can be  never.  It's GoPro's call no matter how right you are.  a warranty By GoPro  should be answered  then ignored and forgotten.

Hiker

[ New ]
GoPro asking me to go to the police for my Refund since 2019
Adventurer

[ New ]

if you have issues and  need to get with gopro the system in your region does not work, simply change over t oUS and give a shot. seems to work for some.