Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Upside down when downloaded to the cloud

My footage is Upside down when downloaded to the cloud.. why? How do I fix?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Upside down when downloaded to the cloud

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the feedback, @braveflame11712. How did you access the media from GoPro Plus? Were they downloaded to a device and played using a particular media player? Was it played directly from the cloud? Does it matter whether the Plus media is accessed via computer or mobile device?

The yellow flag in the lower left corner could be a HiLight indicator and ay not have something to do with the orientation of the videos/photos. Learn more about it through the article What is HiLight Tagging & How Does it Work? . Let us know if you see a different icon/symbol. We hope to hear back from you. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @braveflame11712

How are you importing the files to your Plus account?

Was the file originally recorded upside down?

How are the files when played back on the camera?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello EJ,
I did have the camera upside down for filming. However the camera did flip correctly. When I watch on the app it works great. Then when I download to my plus account.. they are upside down. They have a yellow flag in the lower left corner to tell me that.. but, how can I flip back correctly? Any ideas?
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the feedback, @braveflame11712. How did you access the media from GoPro Plus? Were they downloaded to a device and played using a particular media player? Was it played directly from the cloud? Does it matter whether the Plus media is accessed via computer or mobile device?

The yellow flag in the lower left corner could be a HiLight indicator and ay not have something to do with the orientation of the videos/photos. Learn more about it through the article What is HiLight Tagging & How Does it Work? . Let us know if you see a different icon/symbol. We hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yes, GoPro Plus. Just right from my IPhone. I did auto upload and now a few videos are upside down when viewing them from GoPro plus cloud.
Highlighted
GoPro

How does the orientation go when the video from Plus is downloaded first prior to viewing it? Does it do the same when played using a different device?