Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Upload Error: Check Wifi Connection And Try Again

[ New ]

No matter what i do, i cannot get my Hero 9 to upload my footage. I've done a factory reset, tried changing from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz, uninstalled the app and made sure it was up to date and deleted from bluetooth to re-pair. There's also no files stuck on upload. My iphone is IOS 15 and i have great wifi at home. Please tell me how to fix this. I'm desperate. 

Tourist

Re: Upload Error: Check Wifi Connection And Try Again

[ New ]

It's unfortunately the norm for these cameras and the cloud storage, it just fails all the time. I have managed to upload only one day's set of videos in the whole time I have had the camera. I do multi day trips and take non-stop video every day. A 256gb card gets me 8 hours at 4k but I then need to be able to upload and clear the card for the next day, have never been able to do that.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @zoethezombie @richards6070

If you haven't yet, try resetting the camera.

Once done, set up auto upload again.

Let us know how it goes.
If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks, tried everything already. That is just so me of a long list of faults with my camera that have now resulted in me returning it. The least reliable go pro I have ever had, missed out on loads of memories through overheating,,no gps ever, random failing, failing to record etc etc. waited nav for a replacement now but I don’t hold out much hope that I won’t just have the same issues