Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Update Failure- Stole $200 from me

I used the grip with a hero 4 and chose to upgrade to a hero 7. Once I connected the new camera the grip would no longer connect to Quick to receive updates. This forced me to begin the painful process of dealing with their atrociously incompetent support team who came up with no solution and after a 2 month process has replaced each piece (inexpensive first). 2 weeks ago I finally got the return authorized for the stabilizer and after I returned it they out of stocked and have given me no incite when they will ship it. They have effectively stolen $200 from me.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Update Failure- Stole $200 from me

Hello @mavericki. Sorry to hear about the long wait. We see that the order for the replacement stabilizer has already been shipped out. You should have already received an email with the tracking number. Feel free to post back for any other questions or concerns. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have not received any traking or shipping confirmation to this point.  The device still shows out of stock on your site.  I now have not had the $200+ piece of equipment for the Birth of my son, his first Thanksgiving, and his first Christmas event of which the device was very specifically purchased for.  I have had dozens of conversations with your support team and no one has been able to give me an anwser, steming back to the begining of october.  When is this indicating it shipped to you????

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @mavericki

We have sent you a private message regarding the tracking number of your order.

Thanks!

Ej