Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Unterschied WIFI / GoPro App

[ New ]

Hallo,

was ist denn der Unterschiede zwischen WIFI und GoPro App?

Habe per Wifi immer wieder Probleme, dass der Copter schon nach einigen Metern automatisch zurück kommt.

Was ist zu empfehlen damit ich dieses Problem lösen kann?

Danke!

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: Unterschied WIFI / GoPro App

[ New ]

I assumed you meant drone when you said copter.  Same applies.  You're either out of range, or in an area of WiFi interference.  I'm sure your drone manual also tells you that the WiFi on your camera should be turned off to stop local interference. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

"what's the difference between WIFI and GoPro app?"

WiFi is a wireless communication protocol that enables devices to send receive or communicate with eachother wirelessly.

The GoPro app is a piece of software used to control ones camera via WiFi, download and edit video.

"I always have problems with wifi that the copter comes back automatically after a few meters"

What copter?  What's the brand make and model?  If your copter is coming back to you, you're either out of range or you're working in an area with WiFi interference.  

Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry, keinen Hubschrauber sondern eine Drohne DJI Phantom 2 Vision habe ich.

Nomad

[ New ]

I assumed you meant drone when you said copter.  Same applies.  You're either out of range, or in an area of WiFi interference.  I'm sure your drone manual also tells you that the WiFi on your camera should be turned off to stop local interference.