Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Unable to turn on front screen

[ New ]

Hi,

I've recently purchased the gopro Hero 9 and I've faced issue in turning on the front facing screen at times. 

I've tried the following but it didn't work:

1. Turn off and on the front screen through the settings menu on the camera and also through the app.

2. Turn off and on the gopro

3. Factory reset

4. Remove the SD card and place it back in

5. Remove the battery and place it back in 

6. Charge the Gopro, turning it on and off while charging.

I am running out of options, please help.

Regards

Ray

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Unable to turn on front screen

[ New ]

Thank you for your response, @xrayr2. In this case, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will guide you through the next steps. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @xrayr2. When you swipe down on the rear screen, what does the second icon from the left, bottom row look like? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

It is turned on.

Please see the picture below.

5E31E1A8-3D1A-42A0-88BD-753A5F3C137D_1_105_c.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for your response, @xrayr2. In this case, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will guide you through the next steps. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.