Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Unable to import or view 5.6k files in Premiere on Windows

[ New ]

Maintenant c'est bon, j'ai l'image en cinefrom par contre des problèmes de son, il y a des coupure assez fréquentes qui fait que ce n'est pas utilisable en l'état, a part si vous avez enregistré l'audio avec un autre micro.

Tourist

[ New ]

The Audio only issue in premiere is still not fixed.  I have lost all hope that GoPro will ever fix this damned exporter. I have no doubt the handful of people GoPro has working on this are doing their best but that doesn't make the situation acceptable. The point is the evil bean counters are not providing enough resources for the software team to provide a reasonable way for customers to edit the video files. My definition of a reasonable way is simply being able to access the files in my editing software. I don't expect or want free editing software. I'm quite happy to buy my own but I can't access the files!!!  Totally unacceptable.

I am absolutely fed up with this. I used my Max a few times before GoPro broke the exporter so I don't think it's reasonable to expect the retailer to provide a refund so I am going to contact my local consumer protection agency and try to bring the issue to GoPro directly.

Hiker

[ New ]
The past update fixed it for me but by then I'd already Recieved my insta360 cam. If you can still return your max, I'd recommend doing so, and buying the OneX. The stitching is better and the workflow is significantly smoother.