Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Unable to get support on a Go Pro Max order from October

[ New ]

I placed an order for the Max when it originally came out, but at that time it was out of stock.

Since then I have been waiting for news that it was back in stock and for the order to be fulfilled.

Clearly we are long past that now, and hence I'm interested to know the status of my order.

I've requested an update via the contact form.  Actually I have done this twice now, and no one has come back to me.

There are no active telephone lines for direct contact.

What should my next steps be?  I'd love to get hold of a camera, but don't want to raise a duplicate order.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Unable to get support on a Go Pro Max order from October

[ New ]

@spirydusk08704, thanks for reaching out. We try to help out as best as we can. Concerns regarding orders are best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem, get the latest status of your order, or assist you further on the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@spirydusk08704, thanks for reaching out. We try to help out as best as we can. Concerns regarding orders are best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem, get the latest status of your order, or assist you further on the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez thanks for your reply.   I have already tried to reach the support team twice via the contact form and have received no response.  That is why I felt the need to raise it here to see if there was another way of getting in touch.

BTW the link you provided also results in

Epic fail. 404 page not found. Sometimes getting radical comes at a cost.

GoPro

[ New ]

@spirydusk08704, we'd be glad to check on the status of your case to help. Is there a Support Case number that we can use as a reference?

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks. I’m not aware of any case number being given. There was no response at all.
The order was: Order # MP-03908829
Placed on 2nd October.
Max and memory card.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @spirydusk08704

Sorry for any trouble caused.

The order shows that it is already cancelled.

You may reach out to our Support Team or place a new order via https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/cameras.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Ok thanks. That is disappointing but guess that explains why it never arrived. Pretty poor service as never was notified order had been cancelled. Anyway thanks for confirming.