Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Unable to check order status

[ New ]
Unable to check order status - website gives message of "Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now" for several days now. Order ref MU-00603399
Was stated 2-3 days shipping but now 5 days passed without arrival (ordered 06/10/20). Unable to contact customer support as no agents available after half an hour. Is there a contact number I can call to actually get support? Very disappointed with customer support so far.
Hiker

Betreff: Unable to check order status

[ New ]

Hab genau das gleiche problem! MP-04399515 eben mit dem Supprt telefoniert - Die können KEINE Angabe über den versand machen KLASSE! Warum steht dann auf der Homepage Versand in 2 Tagen.....

GoPro

Re: Unable to check order status

[ New ]

Hello, @jakeb4557. Your order has already shipped out. Please check your inbox for the tracking number. 

GoPro

Re: Betreff: Unable to check order status

[ New ]

Hello, @tricade. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Hiker

Re: Betreff: Unable to check order status

[ New ]
thanks for the answer - I'm traveling this friday.... so hope it does ship before!
Tourist

[ New ]
Excellent, thankyou for your help mariustanya! I was getting very worried it would not arrive on time. Can I suggest troubleshooting the order status functions on the GoPro website? It sounds as if a few people are having issues with it and it's fairly stressful.
GoPro

[ New ]

We have informed the team about it. Thank you for the feedback, @jakeb4557.

Hiker

[ New ]
Still nothing - odd - insist until Friday and if there is still nothing I cancel my order.
On your Website you Tell everybody 2 days. Well that’s not really true :(
Sightseer

[ New ]

Still not working. Just found this thread and dissappointed to see this is a recurring and unresolved issue.

Tourist

[ New ]

Unable to check status..It always says to try back in a moment....2 Days?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @captual. Your order is already completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking information. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I have No idea what a Hub inbox is.?  You sent me a UPS tracking number, which is some link to some Orical thing? No help.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @captual. When you go to your profile page in the Hub, look for an envelope icon on the upper-right portion. See below: 

Sightseer

[ New ]
SO-4476831 I can not check the order status for several days. If there is a problem let me know in order to cancel the order.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @christosi3115

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Order says it’s been shipped, getting an error message when I check the status. Paid for next day air... not sure what that actually means if there is not status. Please advise on the status
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @kevnal07. Your order has already shipped out and is set to be delivered tomorrow. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am having the same issue. Can someone please send my tracking number directly?

Order Number: NA03071317

Sightseer

[ New ]

disregard request. I checked with https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Tourist

[ New ]

I cannot track my order # NA03088914

It has been over 24 hours but it still will not let me track my order.

It tells me it's been shipped but when I go to track the order it says "Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @noahh69. Your order has shipped and we have sent the tracking number information to your Hub inbox. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Same issue. Please check MU-00766607
GoPro

[ New ]

@izzy909, we can see that the order is already in the system and in the fulfillment process. You'll be notified of the tracking information as soon as the order ships out.

The time it takes to receive your order depends on the Shipping Method you choose during checkout, and the time of day you place your order (cut-off 9:30AM PST/12PM CET) on business days (M-F, non-holidays). Please check this article https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Shipping-Policy/ta-p/394279 for the estimated delivery windows & shipping options.

Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issue also! Please check Order NA03094505
Nomad

[ New ]

In the US and at least at least a few other countries you can skip checking with GoPro. 

Just check with UPS with a My Choice account (free).   

They'll list all shipments of any origin coming to your address.  

Saved me a few days of worry by just checking with UPS. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Can u please check.
Changi, Singapore, Your package is being delayed due to the processing involved with handling lithium batteries
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @izzy909. If you are getting such a status on your order, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to check with UPS for necessary information or document for the order to push through. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
I'm having the exact same problem as these two and I was just wondering if someone on here could help me out. NA03111418
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @micheald45084

Based on the records, we see that the order has been delivered.

If you haven't received it yet, please check within the household if someone else might have received it for you.

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Having the same problem as everyone else says it shipped three days ago. Still no updates on gopro end and ups shows no shipments headed to my house. Order number NA03117479
GoPro

[ New ]

@mcotti22, the UPS tracking details associated with the Sales Order show that it has been delivered today. You can get the UPS tracking number at https://gopro.com/order-status. For further assistance with your package, please contact UPS. You may provide them the tracking number for reference. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks! It actually was on my porch when I got home! Just worrisome when you can't find any info anywhere!
Tourist

[ New ]

The same thing happened to me, the shipping status is never updated in the link that gopro sends you, they never even sent me the tracking number and I was able to obtain it by entering the gopro page with the order number and my username. My surprise was that they had already sent it and it never arrived, oops, it says that I left it in front of my door, but I was at home all day and they never knocked on my door and they did not ask for a signature but the delivery man himself signed as received. Now I am in dispute for my camera. I have read that this has happened before with ups. I do not understand how Gopro does not specify that if the client does not leave or is not they should not deliver it without a signature and leave the notification at the door as it should be.

GoPro

[ New ]

@yessicamunozg, sorry to hear about what happened. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address. Our Support Team is already coordinating with the Orders Team to get the next process going. You'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you I hope the investigation is resolved soon and my gopro hero 9 Black is sent to me without further inconvenience.
Tourist

[ New ]

As of today 15 days ago I have had no response from you, who is going to answer for my camera and accessories that I never received. I need an answer from you. And the company ups tells me that it sent them the results of the investigation but they could not give me any details that only you would reply to me.

GoPro

[ New ]

@yessicamunozg, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Your Support case is still active and we currently do not have any updates from the Orders Team. Rest assured, the team who's handling your case will keep you posted once there's new info from them. Sorry for the delay. We're doing the best that we can to get the process going.

Tourist

[ New ]
as it is possible that yesterday at 8.38 am Gopro sent me an email saying that UPS had correctly delivered the package when it is not true. On April 2, UPS sent me the attached PDF document indicating where it was delivered. They delivered in apt 102 instead of 1023 which is where I live.

Just 3 weeks ago that they sent me that document, I went to corroborate that address, which is in the same condominium, and the tenants of that apartment informed me that on Saturday before sending me the report, the UPS delivery man went to ask for my name to that address and they informed him that no one with that name lived there. If you wish, I can give you the contact details of those who live there. They informed me that on the day of delivery they were not in their apartment.

So I need to answer for my purchase. They can't possibly steal my money and my camera. Check the attached document. I need to know what evidence UPS sent you since they sent me what you will see in the attachment. I am not at all satisfied with the service provided.

There you can see in the first part that it was delivered at 9999 summerbreeze dr unit 102 and at the bottom it says where the delivery address was, which is 9999 summerbreeze dr unit 1023. In summary, the delivery man delivered the package wrong. Thus, UPS must answer for the package or you will not make me lose my money. You never sent the tracking # and UPS never notified you that you made the shipment or a message on the day of delivery. I realized it because I requested the tracking number on the gopro page and when I did tracking in UPS it was that I realized that the status of delivered was already showing. You handle communication with buyers very badly so that we can follow up on our purchases, the comora I made them to you so you are the ones who must be responsible for the purchase until it reaches the customer's hands and by that I mean the correct hands of the customers since it is you who choose the company that makes your deliveries and if they leave it in another direction and it reaches the customer's hands that is your problem and you must solve it and take responsibility.
Tourist

[ New ]
This is the that the ups send me , You can see that in the first address it says 9999 summerbreeze dr unit 102 and my unit is 1023 there is the error in the address. This address is the one that the scanner returns when they deliver the package, they must scan it and this scanner has a GPS that indicates the exact location where the package was left. So we know that oops I leave it somewhere else and you don't do anything about it? I, who am the customer, am I the injured party since I do not have my purchase or my money back? Why make an online purchase with you if you are not responsible because our order reaches the customer's door? It is not my problem that UPS has lost it, it has delivered it to another address, you are the only ones who must answer me since I bought it on your page. I feel ripped off, stolen, lousy customer service. Today is 1 month since I made the report. You do not care at all about the satisfaction guaranteed to the client, you are only interested in selling and the clients that we do not screw around! Why do I have an annual subscription on your video editing system and why do I have an extended warranty that I already paid for but I can't use it because they didn't send me my camera? they must be held accountable.
Screenshot_20210403-173303_Drive.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @yessicamunozg

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team for further checking.

Support will be reaching out to you once an update is available.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
If they sent it because I called them and sent them the evidence that UPS sent me and they reopened my case because they had already closed it just like that. I do not understand what tests you saw since ups send us the same ones where the delivery error is certified. I hope my case is resolved soon and my order is sent to me.
Tourist

[ New ]

I can not check my order status as well. My order number is NA03195120 can you please send me the information on it. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @alertlift6757. Your order has already shipped. We have sent the tracking number information to your Hub inbox. 

Tourist

[ New ]
And my order? Please help me 🙏
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @yessicamunozg. We just checked on the case again and we see that UPS has submitted a response. However, it was to say that they are still working on the trace and that it could take up to 8 business before they can provide a status again. The team handling your case is on the lookout for updates and will keep you in the loop. 

Tourist

[ New ]

no puedo actualizar el estado del pedido. MP-04740004

GoPro

[ New ]

@kiters73, Sales Order MP-04740004 is already in the fulfillment process. You'll be notified of the tracking information as soon as the order ships out. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tourist

[ New ]

gracias

Tourist

[ New ]
Ya me ha llegado mi gopro 9,solo ha tardado 4 días todo perfecto. Gracias
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hey, I bought gopro hero9 and some accessories yesterday. Problem is I can not check order status. It says "Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a moment."

Can i get some info about my order.

Order number: NA03211317