Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Unable to browse Fusion media

open Fusion Studio, plug in camera to MacPro (it sees the connection) and press 'Connect your Fusion' Browse Cam.Media button. There's a picture of a camera & a thinking whirl, then the page snaps back to same Get Started page. Click again, same result.

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Unable to browse Fusion media

The camera's screen is flashing between the battery symbol & the USB symbol. Does the camera think it's charging rather than chatting?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @seascaper

Have you tried using another port or USB cable?

To help isolate the issue, you can also try manually transferring the files to Fusion Studio.

How to Import Media into the GoPro Fusion Studio App

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks Aragon

An issue with the USB was my early thought too, but I can see the front/back images in both Image Capture & Photos. Fusion Media's even turning on when I plug the USB in, it's just not finding my camera/images.I've turned both of these other applications to try to "force" the photos onto the Fusion Media, but no luck. I still expect it's a setting, but not finding the setting. I've deleted & redownloaded Fusion Media and contemplated downloading the 2.0Beta, though worried about losing my photos. 

Is there any reason why I'd not use Image Capture to bring the images over, rather than removing the cards? 

My MacBookPro's card port is a little unpredictable, is why I ask. 

Highlighted
GoPro

@seascaper, what the Mac OS version installed on your computer? Additionally, the suggested troubleshooting steps here can help: GoPro Fusion Studio App: Camera Not Recognized When Connected to Computer

Highlighted
Hiker

Yup, been through all of that - no dice

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @seascaper

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

You may contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks Ej,

I've done that and a few times, getting the same links that you've sent then losing interest. I'll give them another go, though (there's an Einstein quote in there, no?)

It does seem that GoPro would like to draw a line under the Fusion & forget it ever happened... leaving us in the wind. 

So it goes. 

Andrew