Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Uhrzeit falsch bei Hero 5 Videos

Ok, ich brauche echt Hilfe. Die Uhrzeit bei meiner gopro ist korrekt eingestellt. Bilder werden auch bspw. um 15:05 abgespeichert. Das Video welches um 15:06 aufgenommen wird, wird aber später als 17:06 abgespeichert. Das ist natürlich ziemlich dämlich, wenn man die Bilder/Videos nachher auf den Mac zeiht und die Videos auf einmal an einer ganz anderen Stelle auftauchen, als man sie erwartet. 

Weiß jemand Rat?

Danke

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Uhrzeit falsch bei Hero 5 Videos

Good point, @limburgmedia. This issue has been communicated to the App team. We will keep you posted once updates are available. Thank you for your patience. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @limburgmedia

I am sorry for any troubles caused.

Try running a manual software update on the camera. Once done, format the SD card on the camera.

1. Swipe down from the top of the touch display, and tap on the "PREFERENCES" icon.
  2. Swipe upward on the display to scroll down the list; tap on "Format SD Card."
  3. Tap on "DELETE."
  4. Record a short 10 second video to verify that everything is working properly.

**Please note that formatting the card removes all information on the SD card.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hey aragon1006, nope... doesn't work. Did everything you said or mentioned on the website. Took the video just 5 minutes ago. this is, what it says on the Mac. Smiley Mad

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-08 um 13.24.32.png
Highlighted
Tourist

and this is, what it says on the finder

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-08 um 13.23.38.png
Highlighted
Tourist

the picture is correct (considering the time). the videos are always two hours later... aaarrrrgggghh!!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @limburgmedia

Thank you for going through the troubleshooting steps. Would you be able to tell if the time information that you see on your computer relates to the time when the GoPro files where saved/imported to the computer? We are sending these results to the App team for further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Well I took them at 13:20 and imported them to the computer about two minutes later and posted my answer at 13:24. The picture says 13:20 and the videos say 15:20. So always two hours later. And it doesn’t matter if I import the files a day or a week later. The pics are always correct. The vids are always off. I usually manually correct the vids but with such an upper class model of action cam, this shouldn’t be normal, shouldn’t it?
Highlighted
GoPro

Good point, @limburgmedia. This issue has been communicated to the App team. We will keep you posted once updates are available. Thank you for your patience.