Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

USB port - no video signal

I need to connect the Hero3+ (attached to a gimbal on a Phantom DJI drone) to an AV58 video link transmitter. This relays the video signal to a DJI AV58 video link receiver and then to a small monitor where I can then see the live picture of where the drone is flying.

I am getting no signal from the USB port on the camera. Before I had a Hero 2 which had a mini jack port. That worked, yet on the Hero 3+ I dont get a signal.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: USB port - no video signal

[ Edited ]

Hi @hardypike4375

If the camera works fine on its own and able to connect to the GoPro app without any errors, then the issue can be on the transmitter or the setup.

Are you getting any other error messages when trying to connect the camera to the transmitter?

I suggest for you to check with the manufacturer of the said device to verify compatibility with the HERO3+.

Regards,

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: USB port - no video signal

[ Edited ]

Hi @hardypike4375

If the camera works fine on its own and able to connect to the GoPro app without any errors, then the issue can be on the transmitter or the setup.

Are you getting any other error messages when trying to connect the camera to the transmitter?

I suggest for you to check with the manufacturer of the said device to verify compatibility with the HERO3+.

Regards,

Ej